Monday, September 21, 2009

Samanvay'09

Oh wow what a weekend. It's drained me of all energy. Whole being is spinning. Head is reeling. Whole day just went bye. Had to pull myself up many a time and at the top of it there was a board meeting to be taken care of !! How everything happened so fast - so suddenly it is over. Time shift - time travel - don't know what to address it with.
Let me slide back to the present - get out of of this acquired persona.
Will revert soon - as and when I am out of this stupor. Such a beautiful feeling.......... Now I can't sleep. I am living through it again for the umpteenth time - the experience and just am not satiated......... what to do. How to stop. Don't know. It's so fresh everytime I roll it over in the sanctorums of my mind. Love you Pantnagar. Love you mates.

No comments: